If there is one part of your campers experience that will stick with them beyond their time at camp, it is our staff. Our staff are the best around in creating an intentional, meaningful camp world that will build an experience of fun and growth! Our staff is CPR & First Aid certified. All staff members complete a week long orientation which covers various adolescent behavioral issues, small group activities, rainy day activities as well as goals and objectives for camper development. All staff are hired based on prior experience working with school-age children and proven ability to lead a group in a safe and fun environment.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! MAYBE YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STAFF!
- Looking to be part of something bigger than just yourself?
- Hoping to work somewhere that encourages you to be uniquely real and playful?
- A person who looks to inspire smiles in others?
- Someone who strives to do the great thing?
- Someone who looks to be in a position to be a positive role model for kids?
- At least 18 years old and available to work 8:30am-4:30pm M-F from June thru late August?
If you answered YES to all of these then what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW by clicking one of the job descriptions below (STAFF APPLICATIONS WILL GO LIVE SOON! STAY TUNED!