Camp Sargent provides a natural setting for group retreats, team building and youth outings in Southern New Hampshire. Our staff can develop custom programs to meet the specific needs of your group. Our facility programs are ideal for school field trips, scout troops, church retreats, staff team building, universities and more.
- Team Building
Our team building programs are great for school, youth and corporate groups looking to work on teamwork, communication, and trust among each other. Each program begins with a safety instruction, ice breakers, goal setting and a debriefing session. Our professional and certified staff will help you answer the big question of, “how do I take back with me what I learned at Camp Sargent today?”
Choose from 1 of our 2 structured programs, or rent the facility for a DIY option.
- Small and large group activities that challenge mental and physical strength. Our adventure course, consisting of five low rope elements and one high element is utilized throughout this program.
- Field day types of games, small skits in our 400 seat amphitheater and boating to Blueberry Island for a scavenger hunt are some highlights from this program.
- School & Youth Group Outings
Camp Sargent offers a variety of education programs for school and youth groups. Pricing per student is as little as $8, and you can choose from the following programs or rent the facility for a DIY option.
- Outdoor education: In this program, students will engage wile having their voice heard, discover more about themselves and the world, learn skills for life, connect and form lasting friendships all while becoming more independent. Program topics include building & engineering, orienteering, predator & prey, physics of archery, and performances at our 400-seat amphitheater.
- Environmental education: This program is designed to allow students to have hands-on experiences with nature that will help build upon what they are taught in the traditional classroom setting. It allows students the opportunity to explore nature by using their senses, learn new things in various areas of science, and have fun, all at the same time. This program is available in May, June, September and October and topics include: Farm to table, seasons & change, animals & habitats, pond life, and ecosystems.
- Birthday Parties
Party Days & Times: Saturdays & Sundays, June – August (Limited Availability)
All parties have a two hour time frame between 10am and 6pm. The first hour includes a staff-led themed activity followed by an hour for a meal and/or dessert (not included). Price includes 15 children for 2 hours. $10 each additional child (no more than 15 for farm parties). $50/extra hour (max 1 extra hour).
Water Fun: Splash into fun on beautiful Lake Naticook using the log roll, giant swing, trampling, stand up paddle board, kayaks or canoes.
Down on the Farm: Party link an animal! Children will learn about sheep, goats, rabbits, ducks and chickens. They may even be able to help feed the animals!
Bash: Includes a party host who will help you set up the party, help with food, presents and anything you need. The host will arrive a half hour before the party and stay after to help clean up .
Ultimate: Includes everything in the Bash party plus themed paper good and goody bags for the kids. Ask about available themes when booking your party.
Party Theme Family Member
Water Fun $225 / $275 $275 / $325 $325 / $375 Down on the Farm $225 / $275 $275 / $325 $325 / $375
In the event of severe weather your party coordinator will work with you to reschedule your party. A $50 non refundable deposit is due to hold your booking. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will result in loss of deposit.
- Facilities & Programs
Camp Sargent is great for company outings, family reunions, or any large gathering. We provide you the space and any materials and staff you need. Rental packages start as low as $400. Camp Sargent is an alcohol, tobacco, drug and weapon free facility. For a full list of our facilities and programs, see the list below.
Facilities for use:
- 400-seat covered Amphitheater
- Animal farm and Garden
- Recreation Hall
- Sports Field
- Front Field
- Challenge Course
- Archery Range
- Science and Nature Cabins
- Shaw Art Center
- Shaw Pavilion
- Front Pavilion
- Bathroom/Changing Room Facilities
- Campfire & Evening Program
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Sling Shot Range
- Inflatable Water Games (trampoline, swing and log Roll)
- Education/Hands-on Nature and Exploration Trail